Anger is a lie. What you’re actually feeling when you say you’re angry at someone is really just a manifestation of other emotions!
It’s that volcanic explosion at the end of abandonment, rejection, betrayal or whatever other negative emotions living inside of you.
In this episode, I am getting real and raw about what you might actually be experiencing when you feel angry. You’ll realize through this episode that you HAVE to stop blaming the world for your anger and take charge over the feeling when you’re experiencing it.
I talk about the expectations we have and how those can lead to disappointments. You’ll also find out why you need to be authentically you (and listen to your inner calling) if you want to find true happiness.
* What you’ll find in this episode:
* Why you should examine your real feelings
* What anger really is
* How to use the emotion code chart to decipher how you really feel
* Why you have to go deeper into your emotions
* Reasons you might feel “angry”
* How nobody is going to complete you
* Why you have to listen to your inner calling
The Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love, and Happiness
001: Happiness Can’t Be Found Outside of You
Are you ready to go deeper? I am giving you the keys to the castle. If you enjoyed this podcast and want to hear more, make sure to subscribe so you’ll never miss an episode! You can connect more by visiting me on my website or connecting with me on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.