Today I want to talk about one of my favorite quotes and tools: “Have a heart and mind open to everything and attached to nothing.” It’s a great way to test where you are with your growth and spirituality.
In this episode, I’m challenging you to notice the moments when you are uncomfortable and closed off and learn how to open your heart and mind. I’m also defining attachments and sharing a personal experience of when I was forced to check in on my own attachments.
So I’m encouraging you for the new year to have a heart and mind open to the world around you, be in the flow and do not let yourself be bogged down by attachments.
Recognize the perfection of life and that everything is a lesson and a blessing.
* What you’ll find in this episode:
* The difference between the heart and mind
* What the flow of being open looks like
* Why judging others is easy
* How to not harden your heart and mind to others
* Definition of attachments
* A personal experience with attachments